My Latest Video

Felt Sewing Update #1

Leave a Comment
A little while ago, I posted a polymer clay update with a few of the things I had made lately. I sew a lot more than I work with clay so it was a little harder putting this post together because I have made so many things! I have selected a few of my favourite felt projects to show you guys a little slice of my current collection, what sort of things I've been selling on my stall and potentially what is going into my Etsy shop in the future.

I hope you like my first felt update, let me know if this is the sort of thing you would like to see more of in the future or if there is anything you would like to see a tutorial on!

These Adventure Time keyrings are now available on my Etsy shop!
Felt ice cream brooches 

Felt ghost keyrings - watch my ghost plushie tutorial here
Mini felt cloud plushies - watch my tutorial here
Felt unicorn plushies
Felt strawberries

What is your favourite felt craft to make?

Much love,

Katie x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig